Sealers are constant on heat sealers. Also known as Direct Contact Heat Sealers, Hot Die Sealers, Heated Platen Sealers, Hot Bar Sealers, etc. Whichever name you call it, NovaHEAT™ Sealers are used to heat seal reinforcements, patching, bags, wire conduits, special designed forms and shapes.
Quite versatile. Customizible.
Applications commonly found for medical/pharmaceutical products, shade/awning reinforcement and hem end sealing, food/beverage, recreational products, custom packaging as well as practically every industry where thermoplastic materials need to be sealed or welded.
Portable & TableTop NovaHEAT™ Sealers:
PATCH SEALER VIDEO
- Hand, Arbor or Pneumatically activated sealing die or platen.
- Hot Interchangeability. No need to first cool the hot die when changing for another shape.
- Sealing head or die interchangeable.
- Lots of different shaped dies. Customized to your requirements.
- Patches, End Sealing, Reinforcement, etc.
- PLC or Temperature Controlled with K-type thermocouple.
- Automation-ready available.
- 120 VAC or 220 VAC
- Easy to Use
- Made in USA
- 3-year Warranty
- 24/7/365 NovaCARE™ Support