Novaseal’s EndSealer is used to seal or close hem ends of a shade. It provides an end seal safety feature for commercial or hospitality contracts where the hem bar can not be removed or fall out. EndSealer is a portable handheld and lightweight welder than can easily be used to seal both ends. It is a must have for roller shade manufacturers.
And best of all, the Hem EndSealer is American-made European-designed which means that EndSealers last longer & perform better than any other heat sealer. For this reason we’re the only heat sealing company to offer a 5-Year Parts Replacement Warranty (that can be renewed indefinitely), NovaCare’s premier customer service program and reduced interest rates when purchasing or leasing our machines. When you want and can afford the best, look no further than Novaseal.
Features of EndSealer-500:
- 120 VAC, Approx 3 Amps
- Seals are 1/4-inch by 2-inch length
- Heavy duty thermcouple controlled Heat Control from 100 to 500 deg F
- Comfortable Hand-activated Press
- Makes Seals in Seconds
- Includes Edge Alignment Guides for ease in making seals
- Online Interactive Users Manual
- Workpiece Accessible (Removable) Safety Guards
- Works with and without seal tapes
- Easy to use. Portable, Hand-Held & Lightweight.
- Customizable sealing head size as an option. Any configuration from 1/4 x 2in (standard) to 3/4 x 4in. Click here for example of EndSealer-500 with 3/4 x 4″ sealing head.
- Includes 5-year Parts Replacement Warranty.
- Made in the USA
Join a growing list of Window Professionals including Porter Preston, C-Mor, Romanzia, Vista Products (Hunter Douglas) and others who have purchased our EndSealers. While many EndSealers were purchased as a ShadeSealer accessory, others were purchased as a stand-alone product.
“Great piece of equipment! Received our EndSealer yesterday and already on the production line. Best thing about the EndSealer is that the seal looks unbelievable. Heat Sealing Cooling Block helps a lot in making seal look flat and clean.” Martin Anton, Window World, Inc., Hawaii (October 2010)
“We recently upgraded our EndSealer-405 to EndSealer-500 and I really like the upgraded sealer. Temperature control is significantly improved and makes a big difference in the seal quality on some of our more sensitive fabrics. And constant on (versus Auto Shut-Off) relieves the frustration of having to wait for the EndSealer to heat back up. All in all — good job!” Keith Wildvank, Vista Products (Hunter Douglas), Florida (March 2011)
View an industry comparative of pocket-hem end sealers.